2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else getting a little impatient with more info on orders/production? Since placing my first reservation - its been pretty quiet. Has anyone been contacted by their dealer about the process?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes. They said we will be contacted in the Spring when it will be time to build your order. So based on that I would assume Production would start around that time. Significantly more information is scheduled to come in/around January. Possibly test vehicles will be ready for some Reviewers. I would expect just a trickle of more information prior to that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I reserved on the 18 July, nothing yet, but I'm the first being that launch date.
But dealer had a list already before that day, so 2023 will be pretty hard.

You can however, watch Lyriq video, this car is suppose to be the more "complicate" to troubleshoot than the Blazer (Since it has more bell and whistle that GM need to "Engineered" to the blazer.

I'm kinda surprise, the Lyriq doesn't have the WOW, or the WTF mode....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have been trying not to think about it too much knowing that it is going to be a while before we hear anything about ordering. I have received a couple of marketing emails from GM about EVs that mention something along the lines of "since you were one of the first to reserve the all new Blazer EV...." I guess it is nice that they are acknowledging that I still have a reservation :) .

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
65 Posts
I reserved on the 18 July, nothing yet, but I'm the first being that launch date.
But dealer had a list already before that day, so 2023 will be pretty hard.

You can however, watch Lyriq video, this car is suppose to be the more "complicate" to troubleshoot than the Blazer (Since it has more bell and whistle that GM need to "Engineered" to the blazer.

I'm kinda surprise, the Lyriq doesn't have the WOW, or the WTF mode....
I have one they can use....BTW = "Balls To the Wall"!! 🤣🤣 Their AWD version is supposed to be 500HP, so that should get your attention.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't expect much news at all until after new year...IMO just expect deliveries to sttart late spring/ early summer...probably May/June.

Would be nice to hear "when" production actually starts ..maybe nice Christmas production notification..

Just glad this is the last winter with my Bolt..love it but winter charging and range is terrible..not that summmer charging at 50kW is anything to write home about ether)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I heard from my dealer about a month ago but all they said was that I was confirmed to be recieving a 2024 Blazer and that not all reservation holders will, whatever that means. He said he will be contacting me when it is time to finalize the order. I reserved mine on online on July 18 about 30 seconds before the reservations were supposed to open so I have to be somewhere near the front of the line if that means anything. I am still a little confused about this whole process as I chose the color and interior and trim package as part of the original reservation but am wondering if I can change anything when the order is created or if the one choice I had for interior color is what I have to take?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts