2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has been wanting an EV for her next car and I have been waiting for info on the Blazer EV since I first heard about it. I went ahead and reserved an RS model right after the launch. Now let's hope the dealer doesn't add a crazy markup for those of us who signed up early.

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
69 Posts
I went with the SS.......my dealer in NC has told me in writing that they don't markup anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I reserved a RS model too. Now dealer markup here ;)(y)!

Matt, you going to reserve a Blazer EV?
At this point, probably not. The lack of federal tax credit and the lower than expected range are kind of making me hesitate. I also haven't seen any dimensions posted yet. I'm looking for less than 190" to fit my garage better. Also, I will be getting the Fisker Ocean One in the next 6-10 months.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
At this point, probably not. The lack of federal tax credit and the lower than expected range are kind of making me hesitate. I also haven't seen any dimensions posted yet. I'm looking for less than 190" to fit my garage better. Also, I will be getting the Fisker Ocean One in the next 6-10 months.
Yeah, I saw you latched on to a One. That's why I asked. As you will recall, I'm not qualified for any tax help as of now; so, keeps the playing field a little more level for me I suppose. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My wife has been wanting an EV for her next car and I have been waiting for info on the Blazer EV since I first heard about it. I went ahead and reserved an RS model right after the launch. Now let's hope the dealer doesn't add a crazy markup for those of us who signed up early.
Where are you located? I googled no markup dealers and found one in Charlotte, NC. All they charge is $900 but that is for Nitro fill tires and tints.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I reserved an RS, but I'd really like to see some more pics as the launch pics of the RS are pretty bad.

Only thing I'm disappointed with are the colors. For how amazing and cutting edge the vehicle is, they really chose a small safe list of colors. I'm not looking for lime green or anything but they could add 4-5 colors.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
I reserved an RS, but I'd really like to see some more pics as the launch pics of the RS are pretty bad.

Only thing I'm disappointed with are the colors. For how amazing and cutting edge the vehicle is, they really chose a small safe list of colors. I'm not looking for lime green or anything but they could add 4-5 colors.
I agree that there is very little information on the RS trim since everything seems to be oriented towards the SS trim. That's all well and good I suppose. However, I am sure that there will be many, many more RS and LT models sold than SSs so I'm sure many people would love to know more details on those models too. Now, about colors. According to the actual wording from Chevrolet, the released color palate is for the "SS" trim level. So, that would tell me that there must therefore be another group of colors for the other trim levels? What about interior color choices too? Are they different? Does anybody know if I've missed something along the way??:unsure:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree that there is very little information on the RS trim since everything seems to be oriented towards the SS trim. That's all well and good I suppose. However, I am sure that there will be many, many more RS and LT models sold than SSs so I'm sure many people would love to know more details on those models too. Now, about colors. According to the actual wording from Chevrolet, the released color palate is for the "SS" trim level. So, that would tell me that there must therefore be another group of colors for the other trim levels? What about interior color choices too? Are they different? Does anybody know if I've missed something along the way??:unsure:
Good point, hope that's the case.

There was also one publication that talked about how there is a small front motor and a small and big rear motor. They mentioned the LT models were small front motor and small rear, but the SS was small front and big rear. They didn't mention where the RS landed. I'm hopeful it has the large rear motor but maybe no "WOW" mode. The lyriq has 500hp between both motors and It would be nice if that's where the RS lands. I'd like to see a zero to 60 around 5 seconds which would be right between the non performance Y and regular Mach-E.

Lots more to learn which will be the deciding factor if I keep my reservation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts