2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone have any information on the timeline OR has GM announced when there will be any updates? It just seems to me like GM has been really quiet.

I have a new Lightning and I remember getting constant updates from fall of 2021 onward, a good 3-4 months before Ford took actual orders and 9-10months prior to production.

I've heard next to nothing about the Blazer EV. I was hoping to hear a bit more at the 6-8mth pt(assuming they go on sale as scheduled summer 2023).

Any idea what's going on?

Also..next to no news on the Lyriq and slow production...

· Registered
49 Posts
Does anyone have any information on the timeline OR has GM announced when there will be any updates? It just seems to me like GM has been really quiet.

I have a new Lightning and I remember getting constant updates from fall of 2021 onward, a good 3-4 months before Ford took actual orders and 9-10months prior to production.

I've heard next to nothing about the Blazer EV. I was hoping to hear a bit more at the 6-8mth pt(assuming they go on sale as scheduled summer 2023).

Same here, it's nearly end of the year.
I was speculating they are concentrating releasing the AWD version of the Lyriq first, then onto the blazer right after.
Since Lyriq is quasi the upscale car of the blazer, once everything straighten up, they just need to produce the car.

· Registered
15 Posts
Same here, it's nearly end of the year.
I was speculating they are concentrating releasing the AWD version of the Lyriq first, then onto the blazer right after.
Since Lyriq is quasi the upscale car of the blazer, once everything straighten up, they just need to produce the car.
That's not exactly comforting considering the SLOW rollout of the Lyriq...

· Registered
40 Posts

Would like some news too! We already know that GM pushed back the 400k target to 2024, so unfortunately I expect a delay BUT we do see some prototypes spotted on the road. Fingers crossed I really need a new car to replace our 13 years old Hyundai

· Registered
40 Posts
Kinda different version from.
Nothing about the AWD.
Autoblog seemingly stole photo from gm authority.
Autoblog is a very popular blog, pretty sure they are not stealing pictures. Photo credits goes to KGP Photography, GM Authority might have paid to remove credit or KGP is now part of gm authority team.

You are right that we can't conclude it's AWD, it's just a supposition based on the "sport" badge (In china it's Sport AWD: Cadillac Introduces LYRIQ All-Wheel Drive in China)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts