2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner

Signed Purchase Agreement

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  TKEV 
#1 · (Edited)
Has anyone been able to obtain a signed purchase agreement from you dealer?

I’d like to get this from my dealer to prevent any pricing shenanigans when I take delivery next year. I have a reservation, but it's not an exclusive reservation.

Can I get a signed purchase agreement now? Or do I have to wait until the vehicle arrives at the dealership?

#3 ·
Other than selecting the trim and color, I don't think the "Exclusive" reservations have been given any additional information. Plus I've seen additional Blazer EV commercials recently and their still offering reservations. Either they're offering for the next wave or still need numbers for the first wave. Which will have a % of dropouts not following through!!

#9 ·
I agree this must be an ICE version. Since it has been a month since I reserved mine and then switched dealers, I thought I would call the dealer, Donohoo Chevrolet in Fort Payne, AL, to see if there were any status updates. According to him, they have not been given any order or additional trim instructions, nor an ETA for the same. I did verify he had my info and would contact me as soon as it was available.

#15 ·
I simply can not understand why this is so hard. Should be able to configure and order from the web site and take delivery from your preferred dealer. The price and all options are fixed at that point. GM can give the dealer their cut for processing and delivery. If you want the car NOW you take what the dealer may have in stock at whatever price they want to sell it for.

#16 ·
I think I remember a Motor Trend story about this late last year that this is going to be part of GM's strategy on the future you can test drive and buy anything the dealer has on the lot at the dealer or buy through GM and the dealer acts as the delivery center where the dealer gets paid for the PDI and such. It will be interesting to see how the dealer lobbyists react.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.