2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone been able to obtain a signed purchase agreement from you dealer?

I’d like to get this from my dealer to prevent any pricing shenanigans when I take delivery next year. I have a reservation, but it's not an exclusive reservation.

Can I get a signed purchase agreement now? Or do I have to wait until the vehicle arrives at the dealership?

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
Other than selecting the trim and color, I don't think the "Exclusive" reservations have been given any additional information. Plus I've seen additional Blazer EV commercials recently and their still offering reservations. Either they're offering for the next wave or still need numbers for the first wave. Which will have a % of dropouts not following through!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some user on FB just posted said he was contacted from his Dealer and signed paperwork or at least finalized everything for his RS.... Not sure how true it is...
That has to be for a 2023 ICE model. The production line hasn’t even started yet for the EV, how could that person finalize on a VIN that doesn’t exist?

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
I agree this must be an ICE version. Since it has been a month since I reserved mine and then switched dealers, I thought I would call the dealer, Donohoo Chevrolet in Fort Payne, AL, to see if there were any status updates. According to him, they have not been given any order or additional trim instructions, nor an ETA for the same. I did verify he had my info and would contact me as soon as it was available.

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
View attachment 280

yeah idk, everyone thinks he’s full of it… same here
After a little more research, He is so full of it his eyes are brown!! Does he know the difference between an ICE and EV version? Especially making the announcement on FB in the Blazer EV group. According to Chevrolet the Blazer EV RS isn't schedule for delivery until the Summer of 2023. Currently there are no Blazer EV's scheduled for Spring of 2023. This has been consistent since the reservation announcement and still is on the Chevy web page for the Blazer EV; The First-Ever Blazer EV: Electric SUV | Chevrolet

·
Registered
2024 Blazer EV Black
36 Posts
After a little more research, He is so full of it his eyes are brown!! Does he know the difference between an ICE and EV version? Especially making the announcement on FB in the Blazer EV group. According to Chevrolet the Blazer EV RS isn't schedule for delivery until the Summer of 2023. Currently there are no Blazer EV's scheduled for Spring of 2023. This has been consistent since the reservation announcement and still is on the Chevy web page for the Blazer EV; The First-Ever Blazer EV: Electric SUV | Chevrolet
I asked him first “You sure it’s not the gas one, your posting in a EV”

1 - 11 of 11 Posts