2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm thinking Radiant Red exterior. I'm also hoping that the red seats with black inserts I have seen in a few photos are available on the RS model, but I haven't found anything that confirms this yet.

Of course, my opinion means very little since my wife will be the primary driver of the Blazer EV :ROFLMAO:.

Vehicle Car Gear shift Steering part Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
As always, I could be wrong; but, it seems that the only disclosed color options and interiors are specific to the SS trim level:
EXPLORE BLAZER EV SS COLOR OPTIONS
This is per this site link: The First-Ever Blazer EV: Electric SUV | Chevrolet

Does anyone know if there will be additional exterior/interior color options for the RS and LT trim levels? If so, please provide a link.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm thinking Radiant Red exterior. I'm also hoping that the red seats with black inserts I have seen in a few photos are available on the RS model, but I haven't found anything that confirms this yet.

Of course, my opinion means very little since my wife will be the primary driver of the Blazer EV :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 161

This would be my first choice if my other vehicle wasn't Wild Cherry tintcoat. This color is what replaced the Wild Cherry so there would be some really close similarities. I've decided to go with the blue, even though it's a bit of an odd blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts