2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2018 Suburban #3
69 Posts
I’ve placed the $100 deposit on a Blazer EV and a 2024 Lyriq AWD. I have an EV that does most of what I need well, but I’m open to upgrading for higher charging speed, increased range, better autonomous driving, and more space. I placed two deposits due to imperfect knowledge. I don’t know the final specs or price of either vehicle. When those are revealed (along with a better understanding of timing), I’ll make a choice. If I knew specs, price, and timing upfront, I would have placed an order for one car if it met my criteria.
I'm in the same boat WR-EV.

· Registered
3 Posts
I’ve placed the $100 deposit on a Blazer EV and a 2024 Lyriq AWD. I have an EV that does most of what I need well, but I’m open to upgrading for higher charging speed, increased range, better autonomous driving, and more space. I placed two deposits due to imperfect knowledge. I don’t know the final specs or price of either vehicle. When those are revealed (along with a better understanding of timing), I’ll make a choice. If I knew specs, price, and timing upfront, I would have placed an order for one car if it met my criteria.
I only have money on the Blazer, but I’m the same. I have a Mach E and I want to upgrade to those same things. I’m hoping the finally specs are nice and the price stays steady. Otherwise, I’ll hold onto to my Mach E until they have more Blazers available or something else within a reasonable price range comes out.

· Registered
3 Posts
One thing I have been noticing in a lot of discussions, and it makes perfect sense so don't think I am judging, is how many reservation holders are camping their reservations and will be taking the first EV that comes up. It isn't like you're out anything if you cancel your reservation after all as you'll get your fee back.

Are you camping a few reservations just waiting for the first call back to say they have a car for you, or are you just sitting only on the Blazer reservation?
I've had a reservation for a AWD Nissan Ariya since Nov 2021! It's been delay delay delay. Some FWD are finally trickling out but I have zero expectation that the AWD will be delivered before the fall. With all the delays it's also lost the tax credit. If the Blazer RS appears first I'll take it but I also find it very unlikely that it will actually be available this summer.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts