2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I came over from the Genesis GV60 cancellation, in Canada we have a no expectation and lacks of transparency from the dealer.
Only very few GV60 was delivered so far.
My change to Blazer EV, has a few thing in mind.
I see on the pictures, the regen paddle should be able to change the regen level. Not much other information is on this.
Also, will there be a Mode button on the steering wheel? I hate that you have to go into the entrainment screen and change mode that way.
GV60/ EV6 has a dedicated button for driving mode change. Any idea?
What do you expect the fit and finish of the blazer would be like? Hard plastic everywhere? Only soft touch, where you can feel (Elbow, knee..).
Will Chevrolet include free charging session like some other manufacturer are giving away?

I'm specifically interrested in the RS-AWD, in the ordering guide, the exterior difference from the SS, is the front facia. Not sure neither for the back and side.
But on the side, I saw, the RS has" sporty flow-through rocker molding "
Is that the side skirt piece that looks like a wing tip on the SS?
I can't find this on some youtube videos of the RS. Could it be they mistaking.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Wheel

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

This piece.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi @ohnoyuji welcome to the forum!

You can see what the RS model looks like here! It doesn't have the same side skirt as the SS.

As for the drive modes I don't think there's going to be a button on the steering wheel based on what I've seen. I think it's likely going to be through the infotainment screen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You can see what the RS model looks like here! It doesn't have the same side skirt as the SS.

As for the drive modes I don't think there's going to be a button on the steering wheel based on what I've seen. I think it's likely going to be through the infotainment screen.

Thanks for welcoming!!
I guess, I am still early stage like everyone else here, has limited info.
I started to compare the infotainment of the Hummer EV and the Lyriq.
The infotainment on the Hummer EV is powered by Unreal engine, looks like to me, fairly similar.
Will the Blazer gets the same sharp graphics?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for welcoming!!
I guess, I am still early stage like everyone else here, has limited info.
I started to compare the infotainment of the Hummer EV and the Lyriq.
The infotainment on the Hummer EV is powered by Unreal engine, looks like to me, fairly similar.
Will the Blazer gets the same sharp graphics?
I’ve read that the HEV uses and older infotainment system, and that future ultium/ultifi based vehicles will be different. I think I also heard in one of the blazer ev videos that the regen paddle will be variable…the harder you squeeze the more regen you get. Hopefully the one pedal driving button will toggle through baseline regen settings.

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
65 Posts
I’ve read that the HEV uses and older infotainment system, and that future ultium/ultifi based vehicles will be different. I think I also heard in one of the blazer ev videos that the regen paddle will be variable…the harder you squeeze the more regen you get. Hopefully the one pedal driving button will toggle through baseline regen settings.
I can confirm in a Lyriq video with one of the design engineers, it will have a pressure sensitive Regen paddle on the steering wheel, much like a paddle shifter, which allows one pedal driving.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

I wonder what is that Flow-through rocker molding then on the RS? ... but then, again, maybe they will remove it when we finally getting the RS ordered.
On the US Chevy side, the RS shows the same rocker panel of the SS, but not during the reveal in person. I wonder what will be included.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts