2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a tech-aholic. I want all the bells and whistles in a vehicle.
I know Chevy hasn't released all the tech that will be in the Blazer, but guessing will be comparable to the Lyriq, and that doesn't seem to have a heads up display for the navigation that projects onto the windshield.
I was ready to by an Ioniq 5 or EV6 when I saw the HUD and the blinker cameras. Thought that was sooooo cool.
I hope I am proven wrong, but I can't imagine it having tech that the Lyriq doesn't have. Please prove me wrong!

· Registered
36 Posts
The SS at the auto show had a HUD. I think I read something that Lyriq was going to use a new augmented reality HUD that was more advanced but was delayed. This might be the reason the current cars don't have a simple HUD like the Blazer since they designed the Lyriq to have a different system that was not ready at the time of production.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SS at the auto show had a HUD. I think I read something that Lyriq was going to use a new augmented reality HUD that was more advanced but was delayed. This might be the reason the current cars don't have a simple HUD like the Blazer since they designed the Lyriq to have a different system that was not ready at the time of production.
Awesome! Thanks so much.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the vid! I see that huge hole in the dashboard and now I have hope. I was planning on getting a RS or Equinox. I would think they would all have it standard, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

· Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the vid! I see that huge hole in the dashboard and now I have hope. I was planning on getting a RS or Equinox. I would think they would all have it standard, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
The HUD most probably be as a option. Same as Supercruise. The supercruise is also optional on the SS. Expect nothing but money!!!

When test drove the Lyriq, the debut edition didn't had the HUD, but i believe the 2024 now has this option.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I just check, on the chevrolet site, only SS has supercruise as "available", RS decription has remove that "Availablle option"
Even RS doesn't have the super cruise availability.
Wow, that really blows. On their own website when looking at the interior of the RS, there is no super cruise light on the steering wheel like there is on the SS.
Maybe will still be an add on, but excitement level dropped.

· Registered
12 Posts
Wow, that really blows. On their own website when looking at the interior of the RS, there is no super cruise light on the steering wheel like there is on the SS.
Maybe will still be an add on, but excitement level dropped.
There goes my excitement level too. Supercruise is a big consideration for me. Will just have to wait and see.

· Registered
59 Posts
There goes my excitement level too. Supercruise is a big consideration for me. Will just have to wait and see.
everything is not set in concrete until GM post the ordering sheet. Its also possible they don't want to include Supercruise unless you are paying a SS, or a lyriq!!! Even Lyriq 2024 doesn't come available on lower trim for SC.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, and I when I said HUD, I actually meant the augmented reality HUD like the Hyundai and Kia have. The HUD hole in the dash seems huge, so that's encouraging. Hopefully we will get more info soon. I know they are showing off the SS, but considering the LS will be available first we should see some info on it 'soon'?

· Registered
59 Posts
Yeah, and I when I said HUD, I actually meant the augmented reality HUD like the Hyundai and Kia have. The HUD hole in the dash seems huge, so that's encouraging. Hopefully we will get more info soon. I know they are showing off the SS, but considering the LS will be available first we should see some info on it 'soon'?
Gm is quite secretive about the blazer rs ordering sheet. It's pretty much like the lyriq.

· Registered
59 Posts
It's hard to believe that the RS would not have a SuperCruise upgrade option...
Same here.
GM is either like I said above, market the supercruise reserve for higher end trim and cut the market that way for the new EV generation.
Bolt is discontinuing so and be replace with Equinox. So you pretty much can reset your standard here.
Supercruise is for the $$$. And plus, you might need to pay monthly for that.
Everything now is optional, if you want to capitalize, you need to offer on subscription base.
BMW started all this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts