After leaving a not so happy message with the Dealer they called me back and stated the following...
"We found out that the Dealer will need to pay the refunds back to the customer"
"We have gone ahead and refunded your amount and shall take another 3 Business Days"
I should have 2/3 refunded by next Tue.... After I get that I'll be withdrawing my reservation from the following Dealership, if you have yours at this dealership, I strongly recommend you transfer over to another dealer like I am.
- Moran Chevrolet in Clinton Twp Michigan
- Sales (Contact me personally if you want the name if the sales guy that was straight out horrible and rude)
- The Salesperson was very rude, no clue what was going on, no interest in my concerns simply could care less
- Only was able to get this resolved by reaching out to Corp Chevy EV area
- Dealership didn't understand that they had to refund the money and insisted that Chevy Corp was the ones to do so.
Location I moved to
- Heidebreicht Chevrolet in Romeo
- Sales James Panoff (Expert in the EV Market for Chevy, this guy is helpful quick response and knows what he is talking about)
- Only a few Blazer EVs ahead of mine for a reservation
If anyone is having trouble getting your refund for whatever reason contact the following Chevy EV Corp number 833-382-4839 and wait on the line till a live person comes on, they will request your reservation number and a little bit of info
Hopefully this helps anyone that is in my position that I was put in