2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have a fairly large dog you will need a pretty good sized back trunk for him / her. I hope the Blazer will be large enough.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Dog Vertebrate
Dog German shepherd dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore

Top picture is my last GSD Ruby. Sadly she passed last year, but I took on another one Issy who is a 2.5 year old rehomed hellhound that I took on and am trying to teach some "house rules" to. Lower image.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have a fairly large dog you will need a pretty good sized back trunk for him / her. I hope the Blazer will be large enough. View attachment 397 View attachment 398
Top picture is my last GSD Ruby. Sadly she passed last year, but I took on another one Issy who is a 2.5 year old rehomed hellhound that I took on and am trying to teach some "house rules" to. Lower image.
with the sloping roof of the blazer ev there is no way this dog will be able to sit like in this picture

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have a fairly large dog you will need a pretty good sized back trunk for him / her. I hope the Blazer will be large enough. View attachment 397 View attachment 398
with the sloping roof of the blazer ev there is no way this dog will be able to sit like in this picture

1 - 9 of 9 Posts