2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any of the GM/Chevy experts on this forum for some help in identifying the Galaxy Gray Metallic color that is going to be available on the Blazer EV. In my limited research, I cannot find any current GM/Chevrolet vehicles with this color offering. We think we like this color as a possible choice for our Blazer. However, I would really like to see it on an actual vehicle before choosing. I'm really nervous about picking this color without seeing on an actual car/truck first. So, does anyone out there have any suggestions or advice on where and/or how to get some more detailed information on the Galaxy Gray? Maybe it's a brand new color, or, a revamped GM color being brought back for the new Blazer EV? Any info would be appreciated!

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the Galaxy Gray video on Youtube are inside lightning. Once outdoor, it should have a grey and not purple hue.
Well, you may be right and I've seen those videos too. However, the Chevrolet website rendering (assuming it's not indoor video type lighting too) suggests that there is a purple hue to the Galaxy Gray color.

· Registered
49 Posts
Well, you may be right and I've seen those videos too. However, the Chevrolet website rendering (assuming it's not indoor video type lighting too) suggests that there is a purple hue to the Galaxy Gray color.
By the way, if you guys notice, the RS Galaxy Gray on some youtube video has the "White Translucent" tailight of the SS. But if you go to the configuration 360. The tailight is the lowered spec "Red" taillight.

The White transluscent is much cooler, if they can spec'd those light on the RS. I can't afford SS.

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way, if you guys notice, the RS Galaxy Gray on some youtube video has the "White Translucent" tailight of the SS. But if you go to the configuration 360. The tailight is the lowered spec "Red" taillight.

The White transluscent is much cooler, if they can spec'd those light on the RS. I can't afford SS.
Yes, I noticed that as well. Hopefully, we will be able to get the cooler taillights like the SS has. Perhaps it will be available in a package such as a black roof package which includes the better looking lights? Can't wait for them to get the configurator up and running so we can begin to figure out how to put our cars together prior to ordering. Surely...hopefully...it won't be long!:whistle:

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, that's the one RS, with the Translucent Tailight.
Looks a bit purple with the indoor lightning,

I will be going to the Montreal Auto Show this friday.
The event organizer saids, there will be 2 Blazer EV. I will send back some more info about it.
Yeah, GREAT! Hopefully, they will be there and you can get some good pictures in intel on where things stand and what may be on the horizon in the near future! Any new info would be most appreciated.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts