2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd start a thread for our region so we can all share what's happening with our orders and when we just want to chat. I've made some new car buddies through these forums. Hopefully we can all get a chance to meet up and share some stories down the road. As our Blazers start arriving, I think it would be fun to get them out to some of the local cruise-ins and such as a group. Not sure that is anyone else's thing, but maybe so.

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and good luck on the RS.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
115 Posts
I am not from NC, SC, etc. but from GA. I do have a daughter in SC and my son is in Charlotte. So I feel like an honorary Carolinian. 😀. But I too placed my reservation at Donohoo in Ft. Payne, AL. Our reservation is with Jason.
That's okay Todd. Welcome...Georgia is close enough!(y):giggle:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will the interior be offered w/out that awful orange/red piping I have seen ?
And I have to say that the big bulky plastic chrome "round" vents look very cheap and out of proportion in appearance.
Exterior looks great, but the interior.... Ehhhhh !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Will the interior be offered w/out that awful orange/red piping I have seen ?
And I have to say that the big bulky plastic chrome "round" vents look very cheap and out of proportion in appearance.
Exterior looks great, but the interior.... Ehhhhh !
I thought I had read that the interior will be offered in plain black for those who don't want two tone. I am not a big fan of the orange piping either. Might be ok with silver, but can't imagine it with the other colors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I thought I had read that the interior will be offered in plain black for those who don't want two tone. I am not a big fan of the orange piping either. Might be ok with silver, but can't imagine it with the other colors.
I am hoping they will offer interior in a light gray or light gray/black combo......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts