2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The EV 6 has convinced me that electric is the way to go and I I wanted a larger vehicle for trips Like the Ev6 too much to trade it and the Mercedes and I have never bonded. I have owned Chevy’s most of My adult life and have never had any issues and my dealership is a pleasure to deal with and does not mark up above list price

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome @Jay S. We are too similar. We live in North Georgia near Canton. Just brought home our EV6 and have a reservation for a Blazer EV. However, we differ in that we will probably go with an RS. Looking forward to learning more about the Blazer EV as information is released.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome @Jay S. We are too similar. We live in North Georgia near Canton. Just brought home our EV6 and have a reservation for a Blazer EV. However, we differ in that we will probably go with an RS. Looking forward to learning more about the Blazer EV as information is released.
Hope you will enjoy the Ev6 , I have owned mine since March and it is a great car. Wind AWD with technology package In runway red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts