2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my deposit down on an RS the first day of reservations. Reluctantly, I will be selling my 2015 Corvette Stingray. I just turned 70 and some physical problems have made it increasingly difficult to get in and out of it. Naturally I was interested in the SS but I can't justify the extra $15K. Also I like the "cleaner" styling of the RS' front end.

For several years I was quite active on the Stingray Forum and I'm hoping this forum will be just as interesting and informative.

· Registered
15 Posts
.Also I like the "cleaner" styling of the RS' front end.
Styling is funny thing as I like the SS front, but I am also going for the RS due to the cost, and in Canada an SUV model MSRP needs to be below 70k (Canadian) to qualify for the federal rebate. This will be my first GM vehicle, but switching to electric the Ultium platform just makes a lot of sense.

· Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, I will be interested to see the price breakdown and range for each drive option for the RS. The starting price is for the FWD medium pack. The RWD will get the large pack. What is unclear is which motors will be where and what the pack size will be for the AWD RS. Some others here have found a now deleted page that suggests the AWD will be the same as the Equinox, about 290hp FWD biased with the medium battery pack. I will be curious to see the price difference between the RWD RS and the SS.

· Registered
119 Posts
I put my deposit down on an RS the first day of reservations. Reluctantly, I will be selling my 2015 Corvette Stingray. I just turned 70 and some physical problems have made it increasingly difficult to get in and out of it. Naturally I was interested in the SS but I can't justify the extra $15K. Also I like the "cleaner" styling of the RS' front end.

For several years I was quite active on the Stingray Forum and I'm hoping this forum will be just as interesting and informative.
Welcome to the forum @Tall Paul! What made you decide to switch to an EV? With the RS are you thinking of getting the FWD, RWD, or AWD version?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts