2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Kate and I just reserved an SS this morning. I'm currently in a Durango SRT but have been looking to move to an EV for a while now. When I saw the red-on-red SS, I was immediately sold. My husband drives a Tesla Model 3 and I love it, but Teslas are a lot smaller than what I'm used to driving, so I couldn't get on board with getting one for myself. I'm hoping to find more information on Florida dealerships that won't have a ridiculous dealer markup, so I thought this would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Kate and I just reserved an SS this morning. I'm currently in a Durango SRT but have been looking to move to an EV for a while now. When I saw the red-on-red SS, I was immediately sold. My husband drives a Tesla Model 3 and I love it, but Teslas are a lot smaller than what I'm used to driving, so I couldn't get on board with getting one for myself. I'm hoping to find more information on Florida dealerships that won't have a ridiculous dealer markup, so I thought this would be a good place to start.
Welcome aboard Kate. I've made my reservation with a dealer in AL named
Donohoo Chevrolet
1000 Greenhill Blvd NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967

Donohoo Chevrolet - Our Selection and Prices Are Worth The Drive They are very straight forward, and are offering $2500 off of MSRP if you reserve your Blazer EV with them. Look in their blog on the site.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My online reservation didn't let me specify a trim. Did this reservation just occur with the dealership taking down that you wanted an SS? My SA (after submitting my online reservation) stated that they'll reach out once they can complete my options/trim selections. Are orders actually live right now?

Oh and welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts