2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thank you for the reply. Looking at FWD or AWD, not sure until the range is published for each. I switched to Bolt EUV back in August of 21 for my daily driver. Love the EV driving, instant torque, 1 pedal driving, etc. Chevy paid for the install of my level 2 charger in my garage. Looking forward to the updated battery platform with faster DC charging when needed, so I can take on longer trips, instead of taking my 2nd vehicle which is a Chevy 2500 HD Diesel (which I have to tow my 5er). I escape the pain at the pump except when driving that!

· Registered
119 Posts
Hi, thank you for the reply. Looking at FWD or AWD, not sure until the range is published for each. I switched to Bolt EUV back in August of 21 for my daily driver. Love the EV driving, instant torque, 1 pedal driving, etc. Chevy paid for the install of my level 2 charger in my garage. Looking forward to the updated battery platform with faster DC charging when needed, so I can take on longer trips, instead of taking my 2nd vehicle which is a Chevy 2500 HD Diesel (which I have to tow my 5er). I escape the pain at the pump except when driving that!
Yeah the instant power of an EV is addicting once you experience it. Which level 2 charger do you have at home?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts