2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put in their $100 deposit via the website to reserve the 24 Blazer, and then not hear anything back from either GM or the dealership? No email, no text...nothing. The only thing I know is that there is a $100 charge on my Visa, but no one seems to know anything.

Funny story...since it was the dealership (Feldman Chevrolet - Novi Michigan) that actually placed the charge on my credit card, I tried calling them for any information that they may have. After explaining my situation to 2 different people in the sales department, they told me they were going to transfer me to someone who is familiar with the Blazer EV reservations...they transferred me to the Service department!! The guy said he had no clue what I was talking about, but he would be happy to rotate my tires if I ever get the vehicle!! LOL!!

Obviously GM/Chevy is way over their heads when it comes to dealing directly with the public via the internet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone put in their $100 deposit via the website to reserve the 24 Blazer, and then not hear anything back from either GM or the dealership? No email, no text...nothing. The only thing I know is that there is a $100 charge on my Visa, but no one seems to know anything.

Funny story...since it was the dealership (Feldman Chevrolet - Novi Michigan) that actually placed the charge on my credit card, I tried calling them for any information that they may have. After explaining my situation to 2 different people in the sales department, they told me they were going to transfer me to someone who is familiar with the Blazer EV reservations...they transferred me to the Service department!! The guy said he had no clue what I was talking about, but he would be happy to rotate my tires if I ever get the vehicle!! LOL!!

Obviously GM/Chevy is way over their heads when it comes to dealing directly with the public via the internet.
I recieved a confirmation from GM and a week or so later a call from my chosen dealer

·
Registered
19 Posts

I initially made my reservation on July 18, nothing until I went to the dealer and chat with the Manager, for which, he confirm, they have a list for all the people who reserved the Blazer EV.
I am number one, on that day, but they had already given some other reservation before that day, so most probably I won't be getting my blazer by end of 2023.

Which is fine for me, I'm not rush to get a new car.

However, my dealer didn't actively calling me, like my cancel Genesis GV60 would and my other order for Polestar 2 as well.

GM only charge me 100$, Polestar 500$, Genesis 1000$, I guess, that price makes a different!

I'm in Montreal area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts