2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
If anyone comes across the new Blazer's exterior / interior size specs please post them here. Thanks.
Don't think that they have been released yet. They should not be confused with the "old Blazer" specs since this is a totally different car from the ground up as I understand it. I would like to see them too...along with a lot of other information. Seems it's always hurry up and wait in EV world ⚡ o_O !

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't think that they have been released yet. They should not be confused with the "old Blazer" specs since this is a totally different car from the ground up as I understand it..../QUOTE]
Yeah at this point I would settle for bigger, smaller, or about the same as the ICE Blazer. As a point of reference my second gen Ford Edge has a length of 188.4", width- 75.9" wheel base- 112.2 and height-68.6. The KIA EV6 has length of 178.7", width-70.9", wheel base 114.1" and height of 61". This Blazer looks smaller than my Edge, but a bit larger than the EV6, but who knows if that's right?

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah at this point I would settle for bigger, smaller, or about the same as the ICE Blazer. As a point of reference my second gen Ford Edge has a length of 188.4", width- 75.9" wheel base- 112.2 and height-68.6. The KIA EV6 has length of 178.7", width-70.9", wheel base 114.1" and height of 61". This Blazer looks smaller than my Edge, but a bit larger than the EV6, but who knows if that's right?

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
Yeah, it's hard to make accurate judgements on size comparisons looking at a computer screen! Maybe GM will drop some info on size specs if they think they are favorable as compared to the competition right now? ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a feeling it will be slightly shorter than the Lyriq. Lyriq is 197″ L x 78″ W x 64″ H

Here are some composites I made (fairly easy to do since they both have 22" wheels). The Blazer EV looks a few inches less in length (most in the grill area). However, the Blazer EV appears to have 1" more wheelbase. Same height.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
Thanks MTN Ranger for this comparison. I noticed in one of the Blazer EV promo clips that the stated "Max cargo space with seats folded flat" was 59.2 cuft. If memory serves me right, I'm thinking that would be considerably more that the Ocean's max cargo capacity? For me, that's a good thing!

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a feeling it will be slightly shorter than the Lyriq. Lyriq is 197″ L x 78″ W x 64″ H

Here are some composites I made (fairly easy to do since they both have 22" wheels). The Blazer EV looks a few inches less in length (most in the grill area). However, the Blazer EV appears to have 1" more wheelbase. Same height.
Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Guesstimating around 192 length then? What I like is the 78" width. That's full width on a vehicle and what I really notice for roomy-ness.
The Chief Engineer stated it's 78 inches wide. I want to say he also said the rear seat was 75 inches long but not sure on that part. The video from Edmunds states its 6 inches longer than the Mach-E (186 in.) and 4 inches wider (74 in.). So confirm exterior dimensions is 192 in. length x 78 in. wide.

Also for perspective (slight rounding from mm):

Dimension ID.4 Model Y ICE Blazer Model X

Length 180 in 187 in 192 in 198 in

Width 73 in 75 in 77 in 79 in

Height 64 in 64 in 67 in 66 in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts