2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it’s time for everyone on this forum to Email Chevrolet and ask for some updated info, I will be doing this, you can find the link on their website. Just saying might be a good idea.

· Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
81 Posts
Maybe it’s time for everyone on this forum to Email Chevrolet and ask for some updated info, I will be doing this, you can find the link on their website. Just saying might be a good idea.
With any luck GM's media / social interaction dept. will see it here. So with that in mind, "Hey GM, it's past time to spill the beans on this platform!" Don't wait too long as this market is moving too fast for you to be coy about the full disclosure of details.

· Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
153 Posts
With any luck GM's media / social interaction dept. will see it here. So with that in mind, "Hey GM, it's past time to spill the beans on this platform!" Don't wait too long as this market is moving too fast for you to be coy about the full disclosure of details.
I agree Chip. If GM/Chevrolet doesn't have someone monitoring these forums they are nuts! So yeah GM, we are hanging on and are in need of some updated information! How about some updates to reaffirm our confidence that we are going to be able to acquire this vehicle on schedule and tell us about pricing for options and packages so we can feel confident about our pending purchase!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts