2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner

Dealerships selling under MSRP

1051 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jbrzrback
Hey everyone. I believe we are starting to get to the point where buyers have a bit more leverage to make deals than what we have had in the last couple years. With that in mind I thought I would make a spreadsheet listing every dealer that has stated they will be selling Blazer EVs UNDER MSRP. If anyone gets wind of more dealers that have CONFIRMED they will be selling Blazer EV under MSRP please post them here. I will keep this spreadsheet up to date so anyone can reference it. With luck we get a good list with dealers that aren't too far from everyone so that we can all get the best deal we can.

When posting please list the;
Dealer name
Address
Phone number
Name of the person to contact
What the deal is
Will they sell to out of state buyers.

Dealers Selling Under MSRP
Reactions: 3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I might be wrong but I don't think it's gonna happen, at least for us in Québec. I mean why would a dealer lose easy money on purpose for a model that is not available yet but already sold out with long lists of reservations in hand? With the exception of Tesla, it's the same story for all new EVs on the market at the moment around here (sad but true)...
Reactions: 1
Bou, I don't know about Canada but I know of two dealers already in the States offering discounts. One in Alabama and one in Pennsylvania. Both are listed on the spreadsheet. With the ongoing Carplay/Android Auto controversy and with more and more competing models coming out I think there will be some opportunities out there for a decent deal.

I don' think they will be giving them away, but the more we keep track the more accountable the dealers will have to become.
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone. I believe we are starting to get to the point where buyers have a bit more leverage to make deals than what we have had in the last couple years. With that in mind I thought I would make a spreadsheet listing every dealer that has stated they will be selling Blazer EVs UNDER MSRP. If anyone gets wind of more dealers that have CONFIRMED they will be selling Blazer EV under MSRP please post them here. I will keep this spreadsheet up to date so anyone can reference it. With luck we get a good list with dealers that aren't too far from everyone so that we can all get the best deal we can. When posting please list the; Dealer name Address Phone number Name of the person to contact What the deal is Will they sell to out of state buyers. Dealers Selling Under MSRP
FYI, Donahoo Chevrolet's website is no longer stating they are giving a $2,500 discount on the Blazer EV. It only states they will give "a discount".
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
FYI, Donahoo Chevrolet's website is no longer stating they are giving a $2,500 discount on the Blazer EV. It only states they will give "a discount".
They're website may not say it, but I still have the email that states they will.
Reactions: 2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts