2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
69 Posts
Sir Walter Chevrolet in Raleigh, NC

I've been told (in writing) they do no mark up their vehicles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyway to get
That would be awesome...right here in Raleigh. Going to see if I can switch over.
Just called Chevy and found out how to change the reservation to a different store, but it looks like it would cancel my current reservation and start another. I will just leave it where it is right now, to avoid getting pushed further back.

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
69 Posts
Anyway to get

Just called Chevy and found out how to change the reservation to a different store, but it looks like it would cancel my current reservation and start another. I will just leave it where it is right now, to avoid getting pushed further back.
You could always consider starting a second one and see which one might actually get allocated first and go with that one!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven’t confirmed. I put my reservation in with Hiester in Fuquay. I need to reach out to them and ask
Wow..did not know Hiester was in FQ. I got my Ram from them in Sanford. Let me know what you find out. May put one in myself.
One other note here: Donahoo Chevrolet in Alabama is offering locked-in pricing $2500 below MSRP. I just spoke with Vince on the phone. He says they do a lot of out of state deals. It's $199 doc fee and if you finance through them they'll collect sales tax for your home state.

So that is an additional 2500 off MSRP? That may be worth a trip to AL. It is about 7hrs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow..did not know Hiester was in FQ. I got my Ram from them in Sanford. Let me know what you find out. May put one in myself.

So that is an additional 2500 off MSRP? That may be worth a trip to AL. It is about 7hrs
yep. I’m seriously considering making a trip to Alabama for that. I did also hear from Hiester in Fuquay this morning. They said no ADM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Texas: Both Classic Chevrolet Hwy 6 (Houston) and Classic Chevrolet Grapevine (DFW) have written to me "No Markups, MSRP only. Dealer options will be agreed upon and signed off ahead of destination delivery"
Brandi Hodge, Customer Care Director, is my contact in Grapevine. Another forum member also shared her text confirming "MSRP only, never have marked up, never will".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts