2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed my dealer to make sure they can see my reservation and he said they do not have access to any of that info. He said this system is different than the Silverado EV system and GM is handling it differently. I find that strange, since I just made a backup reservation on Sunday night at Simpson Chevy in Irvine and Monday morning they could see my name as waitlist but he said he cannot see how many people are on the list.

It makes me worried my dealer here in Northridge won't have access to info when it is needed to order. I know I didn't reserve early and I'm sure I'm waitlisted there also but I would hope they could search for me. I suggested a manager there look into it as another dealer was able to see my newly made reservation. I hope they take my advice.

Not sure if there is anything else I could do. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
I emailed my dealer to make sure they can see my reservation and he said they do not have access to any of that info. He said this system is different than the Silverado EV system and GM is handling it differently. I find that strange, since I just made a backup reservation on Sunday night at Simpson Chevy in Irvine and Monday morning they could see my name as waitlist but he said he cannot see how many people are on the list.

It makes me worried my dealer here in Northridge won't have access to info when it is needed to order. I know I didn't reserve early and I'm sure I'm waitlisted there also but I would hope they could search for me. I suggested a manager there look into it as another dealer was able to see my newly made reservation. I hope they take my advice.

Not sure if there is anything else I could do. Any suggestions?
That is not true. They should be able to see your reservation. Call again ask to speak to the sales manager. If they tell you the same again call the Chevrolet Blazer EV concierge number to verify your reservation number and dealer it was sent to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts