2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Blazer EV and Equniox EV were missing at the Utah International Car Show as well. According to the Chevy rep I talked to at the show the show is using what ever is in local dealer inventories. There maybe some exceptions, but this seems to be the norm.

· Registered
3 Posts
Blazer EV and Equniox EV were missing at the Utah International Car Show as well. According to the Chevy rep I talked to at the show the show is using what ever is in local dealer inventories. There maybe some exceptions, but this seems to be the norm.
The Chevy rep at the St. Louis show said there were only two Blazer EV prototypes worldwide the auto shows share. I would suspect the explanation you got is closer to the truth.

I was also greatly disappointed that it wasn't there, as I can't just travel the country for various auto shows.

· Registered
49 Posts
Chevrolet just changer the list of cars at Montreal auto show, Equinox EV will be there but not the Blaze EV. Don't understand since the Blazer EV is supposed to be available before the Equinox EV
the 2LT and RS is suppose to be available in Summer.
So what it means, by available? Available to Order, or delivery?
Looks like, delivery will probably by end of 2023.

· Registered
49 Posts
Available means available, but anyway the point is that Blazer should come before, but only the Equinox will be at the show
Probably someone crashed that Demo Blazer or it couldn't cross the border for x-reason.
I'll ask those GM rep, when I get to the auto show and ask why.
The GM Canada Rep should have better picture of the blazer ordering than our dealership in my opinion.

· Registered
27 Posts
Chevrolet just changer the list of cars at Montreal auto show, Equinox EV will be there but not the Blaze EV. Don't understand since the Blazer EV is supposed to be available before the Equinox EV
The Silverado EV, Blazer EV, and Equinox EV are all scheduled to be at the DC auto show the 20-29. But so far we have seen an RS and SS Blazer EV show car and a LT and RS Equinox EV show car. So not sure why neither Blazer will be at the Montreal show.

· Registered
40 Posts
If the slow roll out (due to numerous production problems) of the Lyriq is any indication, we could still see the Blazer EV in summer (of '24). :unsure:
I think they fixed most problems now, an important one was the vehicle software management update release it's now released. A recall cost a lot of money so better slow down deliveries and fix ahead. Blazer is mostly the same car so I still have hope for this summer.

GM produced more than 2000 Lyriq in December: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/0...llac-lyriq-units-were-built-in-december-2022/

· Premium Member
28 Posts
I think they fixed most problems now, an important one was the vehicle software management update release it's now released. A recall cost a lot of money so better slow down deliveries and fix ahead. Blazer is mostly the same car so I still have hope for this summer.

GM produced more than 2000 Lyriq in December: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2023/0...llac-lyriq-units-were-built-in-december-2022/
I hope you're right. My wife likes to call me a pessimist. I prefer "realist". 🙄

1 - 13 of 13 Posts