2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a current Mach E GTPE owner, I loved seeing this. Hard to tell if I would trade in my GT until I actually get to see and drive the Blazer. Can't wait to see a Blazer in person!
While it was great to see the video and get a general idea of the differences in the two vehicles, we really won't know much until we get the full specs on the Blazer from GM and people start to drive them. In the meantime, these videos will have to hold us over :) .

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
61 Posts
As a current Mach E GTPE owner, I loved seeing this. Hard to tell if I would trade in my GT until I actually get to see and drive the Blazer. Can't wait to see a Blazer in person!
I test drove the standard MME when they first hit a local dealer. I liked it despite all the talk amount its name. I did however not care for the large screen which Ford is pushing, otherwise I enjoyed it. I would not miss the sunroof / moonroof which if I recall correctly yours does not have. Have you had any issues with your 12 volt battery failing / not being recharged properly?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm currently own non GT mach E and I love it.
Big screen is pretty good and easy to see all of information.
One of the nice thing is welcome pony lighting turn on when I come closed to the car.
My only tiny complain is narrow tire size for the non GT model but not a big deal and still nice to own.
I was own Camaro before the trade to Mach E but I missed Camaro a lot.
I reserved Blazer EV couple days ago because the interior is similar as my old Camaro to me.
I'll keep my Mach E so it'll be fun to driving between Ford and Chevy together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I test drove the standard MME when they first hit a local dealer. I liked it despite all the talk amount its name. I did however not care for the large screen which Ford is pushing, otherwise I enjoyed it. I would not miss the sunroof / moonroof which if I recall correctly yours does not have. Have you had any issues with your 12 volt battery failing / not being recharged properly?
I do have the sun/moon roof in both cars (premium and GTPE). I (and my passengers) actually like it. I haven't had any issues with my 12 volt in either car. I think (and I could be wrong) that affected a lot of the job 1 cars - and it may have been corrected with a OTA. Really not sure :). No issues for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I thought there is an open recall for high voltage contactors?(High voltage battery warning and Powertrain malfunction/reduced power)
There is. But....It hasn't caused any issues for me. The event that caused the recall has only been an 'issue' for < 1% of owners. Funny thing, I took my GT to the dealer this morning to have the update for the recall installed. The car would have been ready in less than an hour....but I left it so they could fully update all the modules. I could I have waited and received the updates OTA....but I had the time to take it in...so I did.

A lot of cars have recalls - Shoot my F150 has an outstanding recall right now as well.

At least it's not the Bolt battery recall!

So....yeah....No issues for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts