2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking of ordering the RS RWD trim. I am curious what the motor/HP will be on that model. Some have speculated that the Blazer EV will be on the same "Ultium Platform" as the Cadillac Lyriq. If that's true then is it the same spec?

2023 LYRIQ REAR-WHEEL DRIVE
  • EPA-estimated 312 miles of driving with a full charge
  • Cadillac-estimated 340 hp and 325 lb-ft (440 Nm) of torque
Anyone have any insight on this? If this is indeed the HP/Torque, then this model should do 0-60 in about 5 seconds...

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
126 Posts
I am thinking of ordering the RS RWD trim. I am curious what the motor/HP will be on that model. Some have speculated that the Blazer EV will be on the same "Ultium Platform" as the Cadillac Lyriq. If that's true then is it the same spec?

Anyone have any insight on this? If this is indeed the HP/Torque, then this model should do 0-60 in about 5 seconds...
Best guesses right now are that the Blazer EV will share many features with the Lyriq. Your:

is about all we have to go on right now. However, I believe the Lyriq's performance 0-60 is 6.1 seconds for this model. I wish it was 5 seconds!
Maybe someone knows more about this than me? If so, they will post.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As far as performance on the RS RWD, I think all they've released is it has a chevy-estimated (not EPA) 320 miles range. There's a lot of speculation in the this post if you want to read through it:

·
Registered
'21 Tesla MY LR, 2017 Volt
11 Posts
Best guesses right now are that the Blazer EV will share many features with the Lyriq. Your:

is about all we have to go on right now. However, I believe the Lyriq's performance 0-60 is 6.1 seconds for this model. I wish it was 5 seconds!
Maybe someone knows more about this than me? If so, they will post.
The Caddy weighs a lot more than the Blazer so acceleration may be much better in the Blazer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts