2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is only a reservation, not a price guarantee. This is in the attachment from the email confirmation you received.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS Subject to availability and the terms below, General Motors LLC (“GM”) is offering to let you reserve the above referenced vehicle from a participating Chevrolet dealer (“Dealer”). DEALERS SET THE ACTUAL PRICE, WHICH MAY DIFFER FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The MSRP excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees, optional equipment, and other options. Participating Dealer determines final price. GM reserves the right to change MSRP in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice. The actual MSRP of your configured vehicle will be determined at the time you place an order with a Dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lol at $300. The ‘23 Mach E equivalent to our late ‘21 Ext range dual motor Mach E is now roughly $65,000, we paid MSRP of $56,900 and got $1000 rebate and $1200 X plan discount. I’ll take a $300 increase any day of the week and twice on Sunday 😂

·
Registered
2018 Suburban #3
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like it went up again to $67,990 for the SS. This is the front page for; The First-Ever Blazer EV: Electric SUV | Chevrolet

The page showing the 4 trims has changed again and does not match. Chevy needs to get their heads out of their a$$!! If your wondering if my cache needs to be deleted, I delete all history and cache every night.,

Wheel Vehicle Car Grille Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
18 Posts

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts