2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone – I’m Allie!

We are offering 5% under MSRP for new Silverado EV, Blazer EV, and upcoming Equinox EV reservations and transferred reservations.
No additional dealer add-ons...just add your tax/tags & $422 PA doc fee.

We are also members of multiple Ford & CJDR forums – check those out when you get a chance!

[email protected]
Chapman Chevrolet – Philadelphia, PA

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone – I’m Allie!

We are offering 5% under MSRP for new Silverado EV, Blazer EV, and upcoming Equinox EV reservations and transferred reservations.

We are also members of multiple Ford & CJDR forums – check those out when you get a chance!

[email protected]
Will y’all ship to Pittsburgh? Lol

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone – I’m Allie!

[email protected]
Would you ship to Texas??

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi Everyone – I’m Allie!

[email protected]

Hey Allie-

Where and when can we see the Riptide Blue in person?

Will one be at the local Philly Auto Show the week of January 26th?
Is there a national dealer tour for the new EV vehicles that feature Riptide Blue and where and when are the local stops?

Thanks.

PS
The GM/GSM at your location was a young fat bald white guy in July of 2016.
He is a real scumbag and reneged on a cash deal on a new car, then had the balls to call me the next day and try to get me to come back in, after making me travel out of state to get the same deal with an honest dealer.
I hope he's gone for your sake.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Allie-

Where and when can we see the Riptide Blue in person?

Will one be at the local Philly Auto Show the week of January 26th?
Is there a national dealer tour for the new EV vehicles that feature Riptide Blue and where and when are the local stops?

Thanks.

PS
The GM/GSM at your location was a young fat bald white guy in July of 2016.
He is a real scumbag and reneged on a cash deal on a new car, then had the balls to call me the next day and try to get me to come back in, after making me travel out of state to get the same deal with an honest dealer.
I hope he's gone for your sake.
Hi,

I do not have any information, currently, on when/where that color can be seen. I will reach out to some reps and see if I can find out about the local Auto Show or any tours -- I'll post an update if I receive any further info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts