2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
115 Posts
I can only assume the 320 miles will be RWD unless Chevy has something up their selves for the AWD and really hit Tesla and the Model Y which is also AWD
No need to assume. Chevy's Blazer EV chief engineer confirmed recently, on one of the video review interviews, that the RS with RWD is the 320 mile variant.

·
Registered
2024 Blazer EV Black
32 Posts
No need to assume. Chevy's Blazer EV chief engineer confirmed recently, on one of the video review interviews, that the RS with RWD is the 320 mile variant.
Figured that much, just throw some great winter tires on it or might be surprised by the wheels/weight for the RWD in the winter

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
115 Posts
Figured that much, just throw some great winter tires on it or might be surprised by the wheels/weight for the RWD in the winter
True that. I'm going to look very closely at the RWD and AWD variants of the RS and weigh the pros and cons...and cost differences...before ordering. Would really like to know the performance statistics for the two drives. I'm retired and don't expect to have to be driving in snowy conditions (especially considering it doesn't snow very often here anymore due to climate change) so I would be totally fine with the RWD...if it stacks up competitively with the AWD and cost is less too.

·
Registered
1968 Camaro - 2010 Camaro SS/RS (VIN 000296) - 2008 Trailblazer (V8) - 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
68 Posts
Per this other infographic, the SS will have HUD and SC standard...........not sure about the RS yet.
Light Product Lighting Font Technology

Reactions: Tar_Heel

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
45 Posts
Also, this is probably not known yet, but will the sunroof / overhead glass be optional for those of us that don't want it? I expect not in the SS, but maybe on the RS? In the words of my old Grandad from many years back; "Why would anyone cut a hole in a perfectly good roof?" He had a way with words!

·
Registered
2024 Blazer EV Black
32 Posts
Any details on the RS.... I'm tired of hearing all about the SS I'd like to know/see photos of the RS for once....

The SS is awesome but I cannot afford it....

Funny very similar to the Silverado EV... Showed off the most expensive one.... Even though that will not be the first one to be built.... Maybe show off the ones that are going into production first?....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Per this other infographic, the SS will have HUD and SC standard...........not sure about the RS yet.
View attachment 188
Not sure how Chevy usually segments their option packages. I know on the (Non EUV) Bolt for example, you can only get Adaptive Cruise Control via an option on the high-trim model. It's not offered on the low-trim.

Sure hope Supercruise is an option on the RS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also, this is probably not known yet, but will the sunroof / overhead glass be optional for those of us that don't want it? I expect not in the SS, but maybe on the RS? In the words of my old Grandad from many years back; "Why would anyone cut a hole in a perfectly good roof?" He had a way with words!
(Chuckling at your grandpa's quote...)

I too think that I would opt for a non-glass roof, unless it was almost -all- glass like a Tesla or a Ionic 5.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Edge Ti.
45 Posts
(Chuckling at your grandpa's quote...)

I too think that I would opt for a non-glass roof, unless it was almost -all- glass like a Tesla or a Ionic 5.
Joe; He was a piece of work! Long before I was born he was asked to take his young family to the river for a weekend camping trip. He figured he would use his Co. truck which as the story was told (over & over again) did not go over well with my granny.:D
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
7 Posts
A few trim items I would love to know is would the RS have memory power seats and an upgraded audio system. I would really like that to be standard. Digital review mirror would be great but not necessary for me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts