2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner

2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Reservation FAQ

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  BlazCraz 
Does anyone have "Exclusive Reservation" on their confirmation? I didn't even realize that was a thing, but i registered in the first min of them opening and i don't have any mention of that on my reservation so either they don't tell you if you have one or those got filled up real quick.
Here is what mine says:

James, thank you for reserving the First-Ever All-Electric Blazer EV. This is a confirmation of your reservation through our exclusive reservation program. The dealer that you selected during the reservation process will be in contact with you to provide further updates on your reservation and order details.

I added the bold and underlined print to the "exclusive reservation" wording. Then it went on to give my reservation number, trim level, etc. followed by my selling dealer name and address. Bottom line, I don't really know what "exclusive reservation" means in this case...if anything?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.