2024+ Chevy Blazer EV Forum banner

You ok with Red Stitches/Accents?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2024 Blazer EV Black
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ask everyone here or am I the only one that is having issues with the RS interior color choices

I had a 2020 Blazer RS (Grey exterior)…. Here’s my beef why in the WORLD is there red stitching in the interior of the car where there is not a single item outside of that car that’s red? WHY!?!? You want to “accent” then color how Black or White….. Why Chevy why smh…..

I finally seen a shot of the RS EV …… What does my eyes see…. the same thing!!!!!!

I really need a good explanation on why in the world is Chevy doing this, I want it the SUV Black on Black I don’t anything other then the following colors for stitching or accents (Black, Grey or White)

NO RED PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to ask everyone here or am I the only one that is having issues with the RS interior color choices

I had a 2020 Blazer RS (Grey exterior)…. Here’s my beef why in the WORLD is there red stitching in the interior of the car where there is not a single item outside of that car that’s red? WHY!?!? You want to “accent” then color how Black or White….. Why Chevy why smh…..

I finally seen a shot of the RS EV …… What does my eyes see…. the same thing!!!!!!

I really need a good explanation on why in the world is Chevy doing this, I want it the SUV Black on Black I don’t anything other then the following colors for stitching or accents (Black, Grey or White)

NO RED PLEASE!!!!
Contrasting colors on the interior, the red stitching or red interiors, vastly increase resale value on vehicles, especially high demand vehicles like EVs. Putting hand stitching in a contrasting color immediately sets the vehicle apart from the less expensive models at quick glance and makes the vehicle stand out from the "run of the mill" models. I personally love the red interior and different color stitching, but I can see why some may not. It's a trend in the industry now, so not sure if it's something you can get without on the RS and SS models. As an example, I have a Model Y Performance that I added the black and white interior on, giving it white seats. The purchase price was $1500 for the option, but it's resale value is almost 4k higher than the similar model with the standard black seats. Just less of them out there. Even my current ICE vehicle, a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, has red stitching on the seats. Especially since the RS and SS fall under the Super Sport modeling, the red stitching is to make it look sportier more than likely. You always have the option of replacing the seats if its that much of a deal breaker for you, but that is not cheap or easy to integrate with the on board computer and what not. Gets harder and harder nowadays. Get some nicer seat covers if it isn't something you can live with?

·
Registered
15 Posts

NO RED PLEASE!!!!
Badging is red..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts